Current Positions Available
Commercial/Industrial Roofers & Laborers
Please apply in person at 6660 Doubletree Ave. Suite 8 Columbus, Ohio and/or call 614-271-5415 for Stage 1 interview or reservation. We are looking for 8-10 qualified personnel. This is an employee position with potential benefits.
- Roofing service tech
- Membrane and shingle experience required
- Commercial/residential experience required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have basic hand tools
- Siding, gutters, and window installation experience a plus
- Metal work skills a plus
- Full time position with a fast growing roofing company
- Pay based on experience and skill level
- Looking for a committed, honest, hard working individual to be lead service tech for our service division
- Clean, professional appearance a must
The Renovation Specialist remodels apartments, multi-family units, commercial and residential properties including removing and installing appliances, paint, drywall repair, fixtures, etc. Position will sometimes require rebuilding of spaces. Position requires good craftsman and carpenter skills, sense of organization and ability to work with a team. Familiarity with electrical and plumbing process is important. Must be able to use good judgment and work independently toward goals as defined by the Project Manager.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Performs other duties as required
- NO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND
- Valid drivers license
Columbus, OH and Chillicothe, OH Download Application
Multi-Family Maintenance Technician
We seek a committed, qualified Maintenance Tech to become part of our team immediately! HVAC certification is preferred, but light construction skills are acceptable. Position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the community. Candidate will ensure safety standards, site appearance, equipment and amenities are maintained and in good working order. Technician will perform duties in compliance with all state and federal laws pertaining to the multi-family housing industry.
- Repair and improvement of townhomes
- Light carpentry
- Grounds work
- Preventative maintenance
- High level of customer service is expected
- Technician must be and independent worker, self-motivated and have reliable transportation.
- We are a drug free workplace
Chillicothe, OH (*MUST BE A LOCAL RESIDENT OF CHILLICOTHE*)Download Application